cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
We’re having some trouble with our services currently. We’re working to fix the problem as quickly as we can. We’ll share another update shortly. For the latest information visit here.

Create, upload, and share

Find help to solve issues with creating, uploading, and sharing files and folders in Dropbox. Get support and advice from the Dropbox Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pop-ups in my app, letting me know I have added 2800 files. Where are these pop-ups coming from?

Pop-ups in my app, letting me know I have added 2800 files. Where are these pop-ups coming from?

Hebephrene
Explorer | Level 3

Everyone once in awhile (BTW I am using the latest Dropbox on a Windows computer, business plan I think), I get a pop up in the corner of my screen telling me I have added 2800 files. Where is this coming from? Who added these files? Is this something that just happened or does this refer to something in which 2800 is an accumulation. What do I do when I get these? How do I find out what they are talking about? It is unnerving. 

3 Replies 3

Rich
Super User II

@Hebephrene wrote:

Everyone once in awhileI get a pop up in the corner of my screen telling me I have added 2800 files. Where is this coming from? Who added these files?

You can see the activity on your account on your Events page.

Hebephrene
Explorer | Level 3

Great. Thanks. Where is the events page? Or how do I find it?

Rich
Super User II

@Hebephrene wrote:

Great. Thanks. Where is the events page? Or how do I find it?

You can click the link I provided in my original reply.

Need more support?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Rich Super User II
    Hebephrene Explorer | Level 3
What do Dropbox user levels mean?